Canada has failed to disclose thousands of documents which may be relevant to the First Nations Child and Family Caring Society’s human rights...
Imagine one day your child stops coming by to visit and you have no idea why....
APTN National News The family of a Winnipeg woman found dead in British Columbia is speaking out. Jennifer McPherson went missing at the beginning of...
APTN National News The family of a First Nations woman is suspicious of how police investigated her recent death. The 20-year-old died after falling...
- New First Nations treaty alliance expected to emerge during July meeting while AFN gathers in the Yukon
- NunatuKavut elder says he’s a dangerous man
- First Nations student accepted to Harvard but that’s the easy part
- Aboriginal Affairs fails to disclose spying investigation documents during human rights case
- Kai the ‘hatchet-wielding hitchhiker’ is Cree says Canadian father
- In Labrador, women find protest voice through art
- Aboriginal Affairs deputy minister may testify at human rights tribunal
- Saddle Lake Cree Nation man says RCMP trashed sweatlodge during futile search for drugs
- 500 kilometre run, one message on suicide
- Walker says Elders’ tears over Harper government’s treatment of First Nations people sparked march to Ottawa
- Harper government’s First Nations water bill would leave Tsuu T’ina Nation high and dry in midst of Alberta water crisis: councillor
- Toronto woman hit and killed by train haunted by miscarriage
- Memories, thoughts of Elijah Harper
- An endless nightmare full of unanswered questions shrouds Myrna Letandre’s death