How You Can Get Involved:
Anyone can participate in the public proceedings by submitting your ideas, opinions and comments to the CRTC regarding APTN's application for licence renewal. Submit your written comments to the Secretary General of the Commission using the guidelines below.
Deadline to submit is February 27, 2013.
For more information call 1-888-278-8862 ext. 358 or email email@example.com
Information to be included:
- APTN licence application file number 2012-0993-2;
- Whether you support or oppose the issue or application, or whether you simply want to provide a comment;
- Details to support your position;
- Whether you want to appear at a hearing, if a hearing is scheduled.
Submit one copy to the CRTC
Submitting to the CRTC can be done by:
Online form: Go to www.crtc.gc.ca and follow these steps:
- Select language of choice.
- Under Quick Links, select Public Proceedings.
- Under Public Proceedings, select the link "Submit interventions, comments and answers by respondents".
- Click on the Submit button associated with Notice Number 2013-19.
- The system will prompt you to complete the submission process.
- The deadline to submit is February 27, 2013.
- Fax: 819-994-0218
- Mail: Secretary General
- Ottawa, Ontario
- K1A 0N2
Full instructions can be found under Public Proceedings - How to participate in a public proceeding.
Submit one copy to APTN
- If you submit electronically, a copy of your submission will automatically come to APTN. However, should you fax or mail your letter to the CRTC, you are required to send a copy to APTN either by:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax: 204-943-8985
- Mail: Licence Renewal
- 339 Portage Avenue
- Winnipeg, MB
- R3B 2C3
- SAMPLE LETTER